Twin City Baptist (TCB) of Lunenburg, MA began in 1974 when church planters Pastor A. Erven Burke and his family moved to the Leominster. Services launched in the Leominster Odd Fellows Hall and continued there until the purchase of land in Lunenburg.
Soon after, Twin City Christian School was founded. Today, the school is fully accredited and enrolls students from preschool through middle school.
In 1996, the church launched AM 1000 WCMX radio. Christian radio is heard locally in the Leominster/Lunenburg area.
In 2004, a third building was constructed. This building houses a first-class gymnasium used for education and activities and is also home to Twin City Christian School.
On October 4th, 2015, Pastor Erven Burke and Sue were honored with the title of Pastor Emeritus at Twin City Baptist when they retired and passed the baton to Pastor Gary Moritz after 41 years of service.