A NEW YEAR’S EVE ALL-NIGHTER
We would like to invite all 6th - 12th graders to AMP on December 31st from 7pm-7am. There is an option to to only stay until 12:30am as well. This is our Second Annual New Year’s Eve All-Nighter. AMP is a high-energy event that will be fun from start to finish. What better way to end a year and start a new one than with fun, friends and most importantly God!
It’s our prayer that we can all come together in a safe place and fill the building to celebrate the New Year that Christ has given us.
Teens should register by clicking the appropriate button at the bottom and filling in the registration information requested. Don't forget to fill out the consent form as well!
Check out our Facebook page for more updated information on this event!
Payment and Consent
- Go to our SecureGive Online Payment Page.
- If already signed up on our SecureGive page, enter your phone number and password. If not, click "Create Account" and follow the steps to create a giving account with us.
- Once logged in, click on "Make a Payment" at the top of the page.
- Select "One Time Payment" and click "Next."
- Locate the "AMP New Year's Eve" option and enter the appropriate amount in the amount space. (If you are purchasing a t-shirt, choose the "AMP New Year's Eve" option and add the extra $10 per t-shirt that you wish to purchase)
- Click "Include A Message" and just enter the name of the teen(s) that you are paying for.
- Click "Next."
- Verify your payment info, and click "Submit."
- Choose to make a payment
- Either enter the requested information if you already have a SecureGive account or pay anonymously
- Follow the steps to complete your payment
- Make a check out to Twin City Baptist Church
- Add AMP payment to the memo field
- Give the check or cash to either Chad or Charrington Wentworth